- outline the 5 parts of the d.school design thinking process
- describe the double diamond process model
- explain why it’s important to identify problems before devising solutions
- An Introduction to Design Thinking: Process Guide from Stanford’s d.school
- The Double Diamond: Strategy + Execution of the Right Solution by Jonny Schneider at Thoughtworks
- For something more in-depth, read A study of the design process from the Design Council in the UK, which resulted in the double diamond model.